Random people popping up in your photos of beautiful scenery are extremely annoying! Thankfully, there's a way to remove them using PhotoShop. Here's how:
1) When taking the original photos, set your camera on a tripod.
2) Take a photo every 5-10 seconds, until you have at least 15 photos total.
3) Open all the images at once in PhotoShop by clicking File, Scripts, Statistics.
4) Choose the "median" option and select all the photo files you took.
5) PhotoShop will find what was different in each photo -- in this case, the random tourists -- and remove it, leaving you only with the beautiful scenery!