1. Sweet potatoes are one of the healthiest vegetables when they are not cooked with a lot of butter, sugar etc. Simply swap these things for spices!
2. Pecans are a great source of many vitamins!
3. Shrimp is good for you and better to have as a snack than chips or candy!
4.. Cranberries have disease fighting antioxidants!
5. Salmon. This is heart healthy!
6.. Red Wine is better for you than cocktails that are filled with sugar and has ingredients that are good for your heart!
7. Pumpkin has vitamins and ingredients that are good for your heart.
You must confirm your email to add new tips.