If you know the pain of having your wisdom teeth removed (I had two black eyes and a face like a chipmunk for weeks!) are preparing for dental surgery or get really bad tension headaches, this tip is a life saver.
1) Make two small ice packs by placing 1 part water and 2 parts rubbing alcohol in two watertight bags and freezing them.
2) Find an old bra or buy a really cheap one. A B-Cup should work perfectly.
3) Place the ice packs in the cups of the bra.
4) Arrange the bra so the cups are on either side of your cheeks (this is where the looking cool part comes into play). Fasten the bra at the top of your head.
5) Sit back, relax, and enjoy the the hands-free ice pack awesomeness.
You must confirm your email to add new tips.