1. Don’t go to a bunch of parties and get so drunk that you pass out. Seriously, use common sense. You shouldn't be drinking anyway.
2. Don’t stay in your room all the time the entire first month. Join in some activities and get to met people with similar interests.
3. Don’t stay in a class that you hate unless it is required for graduation.
4. Don’t start the bad habit of writing papers at the last minute.
5. Don’t declare a major until you research it and the job potential it has. Make an intelligent choice, not an emotional one.
6. Don’t wear your ID tag around your neck. It screams FRESHMAN!
You must confirm your email to add new tips.