1. Remember, just because the haircut you love looks great on your favorite actor/actress doesn't mean it will compliment your face shape. Really evaluate the aspects of the cut, not the beauty of the person sporting it.
2. Bring photos that clearly demonstrate what you want.
3. Figure out the best way to explain verbally what you're looking for. Often we end up with results we don't like, not because the hairstylist didn't listen but because we didn't explain clearly enough.
4. Don't hesitate to ask questions during the process. If you think they are diverging from what you requested, find a way to politely ask what they're up to.
5. Remember that if you get a drastic change it may look strange at first. Give yourself some time to adjust before letting yourself be overcome by regret.
You must confirm your email to add new tips.