1. Move in on Move-In Day if possible. If your roomie hasn’t shown up you get first pick on the bed, chairs, and everything else.
2. Bring your own television. And laptop. And printer too. I'm just saying.
3. Create a roomie agreement on the first day while everyone is basking in the glow of a new school and experiences.
4. Get to know your professors and see your advisor often.
5. Start planning for internships (yes, plural) as a freshie.
6. Utilize free things on campus. Including free food and the gym.
7. Don't forget the sandals!
You must confirm your email to add new tips.