1. Focus on essential elements. Focus in on what is important. Keep it simple.
2. Use the 80-20 Rule. Focus on displaying only 20% of site elements that are delivering 80% of the whole website and product.
3. Reduce the number of pages. No one should need a compass to find all the different pages on your site.
4. Put more content above the fold (what shows up on your website without scrolling down). Make sure all your important content is located here so the customer doesn’t have to go searching for it.
5. Limit your colour scheme. Don’t go over board with colour. Choose a colour palette that works well with your brand. Keep it simple.
For more information, visit Print Three's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PrintThree
You must confirm your email to add new tips.