Tomorrow is Fathers Day! If you don't have anything planned yet, don't worry, it's not too late. Here are some quick and fun ideas.
1. Bring your dad out to brunch, and make sure you pay the bill.
2. Go for a long walk either at the park, through your neighborhoods, anywhere, and just talk. It will be nice to get some exercise, as well as to have some great conversations.
3. If your dad has to work tomorrow, bring him his favorite thing for lunch, and eat with him.
4. Get a deck of cards, and write out 52 reasons you're happy he's your dad.
5. Make him a homemade card. Remember the days of glue and glitter and construction paper? Whip those back out and make him a card he will proudly display.
The take away is that you don't need to spend a ton of money. Just spending time with your dad is a great way to go. He will be happy either way.
You must confirm your email to add new tips.