Taken from the movie "The Princess Bride". This scene stars Cary Elwes, Wallace Shawn, and Robin Wright Penn.
FOR FUN ONLY
1. Don't choose the wine in front of your opponent. You're no fool. Henceforth, do not choose the win in front of you, either.
2. Do not trust criminals, or poisons that come from Australia.
3. Be wary of sleight of hand, your opponent may attempt to trick you by drawing your attention away from the battle.
4.MOST IMPORTANT---- Don't fall victim to one of the classic blunders:
a. Don't get involved in a land war in Asia
b. Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.
5. Poison both glasses. Build up an immunity to the poison you've selected.
6. Collect princess. Walk away a winner.