Personal training can be a lucrative career, if you know how to sell your personal brand. Since many personal trainers are self employed, this is crucial to your success. Here are 5 tips from fitness business pro Bedros Keuilian on building your brand.
1. Create and work off lists every day. Never sit in front of a blank computer screen and ask yourself “what should I do now?” Make a list of everything you need to do each day. Put the most difficult thing on the top of that list.
2. Automate and systematize your business as much as possible. If you’re flying by the seat of your pants, stop, and create systems for your business and that will allow you to keep everything running smoothly
3. Conduct a marketing autopsy and fire the ads and promotions that are costing you money. Increase and improve the ads, campaigns, and promotions that are bringing in leads, prospects, and clients.
4. Create a mental fortress and live your life in it. If you surround yourself with crabs, negative people, energy suckers and haters you’re going to find that life – in all
aspects is tough for you.
5. Build a list. There’s no faster or easier way to grow your fitness business then with building a list of clients and prospects who know, like and trust you. If you don’t have an email list of clients, past clients, prospects, friends, family, and media contact that you’re
mailing consistent content rich online newsletters and emails to then you’re leaving a ton of money on the table.
For more information, visit http://www.prweb.com/releases/startingafitnessbootcamp/fitnessbusinessexpert/prweb11134821.htm