1. Utilize shortcuts! They’re there for a reason.
2. Save, save, save! Don’t forget to save regularly. You never know when something will go wrong, you don’t want all of your hard work to go down the drain.
3. Look beyond stock photography. Get out there and create your own photos and imagery to use.
4. Tone it down. Don’t go overboard with re-touching. Life is full of imperfections, let your photos show that.
5. Branch out to other editing programs. Photoshop is great, but won’t always get the job done. Do your research and find a program fitting for your project.
For more information, visit Print Three's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PrintThree